Best Price Guarantee
We promise the best products at the best prices and will beat any quote.
Let us take care of the everything – our teams cover all the UK
We are proud to announce our new Signum Noticeboards. There are 9 different options and you can choose from including adding poster cases, ornate posts or just an information sign.
- 1800mm x 1200mm As Standard (other sizes available)
- Fully Personalised With Text & Logo
- 20mm Fabricated Panel
- 12 Standard Colours (others available)
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Aluminium Poster Cases
- Free Delivery
- £902.00 – Printed Panel Only
- £1,061.00 – Printed Panel With 1 x A2 Poster Case
- £1,221.00 – Printed Panel With 2 x A2 Poster Cases
Round Posts With Ball Finials
- £1,012.00 – Printed Panel Only
- £1,171.00 – Printed Panel With 1 x A2 Poster Case
- £1,331.00 – Printed Panel With 2 x A2 Poster Cases
Ornate Post With Embellishments And Ball Finials
- £1,122.00 – Printed Panel Only
- £1,281.00 – Printed Panel With 1 x A2 Poster Case
- £1,441.00 – Printed Panel With 2 x A2 Poster Cases
Post Options / Optional Finials
We can create your posts to your exact specification. Choose from a solid colour post, or add a complementary colour such as gold or silver. Posts can be fitted directly to the side of your new noticeboard, or slightly offset using post mounts for a traditional look. We’ll build your new noticeboard exactly as you want.
Why not customise your new noticeboard with one of our post finials? Here’s just a selection of what’s available. Call for prices and availability.
- Dark Green
- Light Blue
- Silver Grey
- Satin Silver
- Textured Silver
- Antique Pewter
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Silver
- Polished Gold
Nationwide Noticeboard Installation Service
We don’t just sell noticeboards and signs, we also offer a comprehensive fully insured installation service. Our aim is to offer a complete service. We undertake as much work as possible off-site, simplifying the installation. Our installation teams are highly experienced, and we understand the need for the work to be quick, quiet, clean and safe with the minimum disruption.
All of our installation teams have PASMA and IPAF certificates for working at height and always adhere to our company Health & Safety procedures. We are members of the Safe Contractors Accreditation Scheme and are fully conversant with the recent DDA requirements.